Dr. Vivek Aithal MDS - Orthodontist and Invisalign Specialist in Bangalore
Dr. Vivek Aithal MDS – Orthodontist and Invisalign specialist in Bangalore. Pearl Align Orthodontic clinic located in BTM Layout, Bengaluru.
About Dr. Vivek Aithal MDS - Orthodontist and Invisalign Specialist
Dr. Vivek completed his BDS form the reputed RV dental college & hospital in Bangalore in the year 2014 followed by his MDS in Orthodontics from the same institution. He treats more than a 100 orthodontic cases at Pearl Align Orthodontic Clinic every year. He aims to provide the latest Orthodontic Braces such as advanced self ligating from American Orthodontics. He is also one of the fastest doctors in Bangalore to reach a silver medal Invisalign certification from Align Tech (U.S.A) after completing numerous successful Invisalign cases in the year 2019 at Pearl Align Orthodontics. He constantly keeps himself updated about the latest Orthodontic treatment technology such as AI integrated iTero scanning by enrolling himself in courses and webinars which are usually conducted by the top Orthodontists from around the world.
Orthodontic Awards & Recognitions
- Sliver certification from Invisalign
- Research article on – In vitro evaluation of microbial contamination and the disinfecting efficacy of chlorhexidine on orthodontic brackets published in international journals
- Research by Dr. Vivek Aithal MDS in the field of Orthodontics – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=Vivek+Aithal+PR&cauthor_id=31041551
Dr. Vivek's Testimonials
Fun facts About Dr Vivek Aithal!
- An Absolute teetotaler – Has never had a single drop of alcohol in his life!
- An early bird – Maintains an early morning routine.
- A volleyball player – Has represented his college in Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, tournaments.
- Loves long solo rides his Enfield bike. Loves to explore nature on two wheels.
- Solo traveller – Says, it gives him a better perspective about life.
- Loves his Play station – He says some amount of video games twice a week during his free time helps him improves his reflexes such as had to eye co-ordination!